Last-minute glamping deals from Lantern & Larks
There's nothing more exciting than a spontaneous last-minute glamping trip, so if you're looking to surprise the family and transport them all to somewhere calm and relaxing with tons of fresh air, look no further than Lantern & Larks.
Why go glamping last minute?
The idea of arranging a staycation at the last moment may seems a bit daunting, but there’s a whole bunch of reasons why choosing a glamping holiday will benefit the whole family.
- It's a wonderful surprise that feels like a treat - the little one will be so excited!
- You can take a break from technology - our tents have no electricity or wi-fi, allowing you to spend more time together as a family away from smartphones, TV screens and games consoles.
- Don't have to worry about the weather - the rain won't dampen your spirits thanks to our luxury tents.
- Home from home - You'll get a proper bed, kitchen and bathroom so there's no need to give up all your creature comforts, as everything you could possibly need is in the tent.
- Explore somewhere new - see a part of the stunning English countryside you haven't experienced before.
- No need to arrange for someone to look after the dog - our tents are pet-friendly.
- You'll could get a great deal - you won’t be able to resist a last-minute luxury glamping holiday at these prices!
We have four wonderful glamping locations to choose from, and each boasts its own appeal and attraction. Here’s what makes each of them so special:
Set in the gorgeous Bleasdale Estate, which is on the edge of the Forest of Bowland - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - our campsite is a wonderful place to which to escape. It’s tucked away in a private area of the estate next to the River Brock, so the kids can have fun building dams and catching stickleback fish, as well as creating dens and forts in the forest.
There's lots to do outside of the campsite too, including local walks, horse riding, cycling, wildlife spotting, plus visits to Lancaster Castle or Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Exton Park, Rutland
This picturesque Grade-II listed park, which dates back to the 18th century, is the perfect place to glamp. Located within the Exton Estate, the park boasts 14 miles of footpaths and bridleways offering amazing views - you certainly won't want to forget your camera. Be sure to visit the walled garden which leads to a river where you can see ospreys go fishing. It's a wonderful sight to watch.
Rutland is full of activities the whole family will enjoy, from water sports and fishing, to golf and birdwatching.
Kittisford Barton, Somerset
Nestled away in a secluded spot on the Somerset-Devon border, Kittisford Barton is much loved by glamping families. The organic farm here offers 260 acres of fields, ponds, trails and woodland to explore. There's also a variety of animals to meet, including goats and chickens.
When you're not relaxing at the campsite, you'll want to go for a walk across Blackdown Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Alternatively, you could go wildlife watching, relax on one of Devon's beautiful beaches or visit Taunton and Exeter's bustling city centres for some retail therapy.
Sweffling Hall, Suffolk
There's so much to do near Sweffling Hall, so it's ideal for families who want to keep busy during their last-minute glamping break. Suffolk's coast is just a short car ride away – don't miss the golden beach at Lowestoft. Easton Farm Park, on the other hand, is a must-visit for younger kids. They'll love feeding the animals and going on pony rides.
In the evenings, take the time to sit back and reflect on your day out, all whilst toasting marshmallows on the fire pit. What could be better?
For more details about our last-minute glamping deals, please give us a ring on 01386 701177, fill out our contact form or select one of the dates below.