Gather around the fire pit
Relax in the Sun
The summer holidays are precious. They are for family get-togethers; balmy evenings and making memories.
Rather than endure the faff of jetting off somewhere far away, why not retreat into our own British countryside to enjoy an idyllic break amongst the peace and quiet of the great outdoors with your nearest and dearest?
Nature is there to be loved and explored. Glamping brings you the best of the wild with all the comforts of home. Each of our sites is secreted away in picturesque corners of the countryside, while still close enough to civilisation for you to make use of the local attractions or venture out for day trips.
Have a Summer Sizzler
Little ones love to go wild in their summer holidays, so introduce them to nature's playground and let them discover what it means to be inquisitive. Summer is the perfect time to go exploring while the days are long and the evenings are warm. Enjoy long walks, forage for fruit, paddle in a stream, go bug hunting or bird watching and fall in love with the sights and sounds around you.
Balmy evenings beg to be enjoyed around an open fire and each of our tents has a fantastic fire pit so you can do just that. Ideal for barbecues and alfresco dining, or simply roasting marshmallows and chatting away under the stars.
Make the most of an outdoor retreat:
- Enjoy a relaxing summer holiday with budget in mind.
- Have the peace and luxury to spend time with loved ones.
- Barbecue outside on your own fire pit.
- Explore! Our sites have been handpicked for their exquisite location and each has magnificent surroundings you'll want to get out and discover.
- Go for day trips. Thanks to the nearby attractions at all our sites, Lantern & Larks' tents provide a great base camp for those seeking adventure.
- Let the children run free! We have wide open spaces and plenty of room for running and playing.
- See youngsters fall in love with the wild. Thanks to our county settings, each site is home to an array of beautiful bird and wildlife.
- Break the monotony. Aside from everything else, glamping is a little bit different and provides that perfect escape from the daily routine for you to recharge your batteries and switch off for a while.
Enjoy the Luxury
Each of our tents are luxury canvas retreats fully furnished with everything you could need. They have a kitchen, shower room, toilet, three bedrooms and a spacious living area that leads out to the decked veranda at the front. Here you can really kick back and bask in the sun, with uninterrupted countryside stretching out before you.
Find Out More
Read about each of our sites in more detail, plan your stay and check availability.
Luci loves getting out and about for a good cycle ride or easy-going walks in the countryside, and thoroughly enjoyed the time she previously spent working for the National Trust. Her love of writing started from a young age and on rainy days nothing beats curling up in a secret corner with a good book.